Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
If you’re like me and have a tomato plant that won’t quit producing, you’re probably trying to come up with creative ways to use them. Look no further! I present to you oven roasted tomatoes! So yummy, such fresh tomato flavor, and so easy!
I love this recipe so much because a) it uses fresh tomatoes and is very different and b) it has a lot of garlic in it.
Just one word of caution: these are piping hot! Don’t try and be a hero and taste them right out of the oven. You will be very, very sorry you did.
- 5 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Toss tomatoes with garlic, oregano, and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place in prepared pan, and roast in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tomatoes are shrivelled, stirring occasionally.